Wednesday, March 30, 2011

642 View, awesome.

So my Blog has been looked at 642 times, now I’m not sure how many of those views were me updating, and trying to figure out the site.

On Monday night I went to Joe’s house and he feed me, and for some people *Cough* Mllyna Skylar *cough* who wanted more info on Joe, he is a very sweet guy who seems to have a personality that is a mixer of two of my friends. It still was raining on Monday night when I went to Joe’s house and some how I got lost in Patterson court so I got soaked, but at least I dried fast.

Monday night I also went to games night which was at Patterson court pool and the only people to show up were from commons so it was quite ironic that we played the game at Patterson but walked back to commons. next week we are going to play capture the flag and one of my France friends want to play as well.

On Tuesday I woke up with the flu that has been going around the Canadian Pavilion and I didn’t have any meds so I thought I was going to have to go to Wal mart to buy some but my Maryane (my France friend) gave me some meds and they helped wonders.

On Tuesday I also put in my request to move into Patterson Court with Maryane in a one bedroom, so now I just have to wait, the good thing is that I don’t have to pay the $50 move fee until they get us the room and we get the key so that’s nice.

Today I was at work from 1 pm to 9:30 pm and it started to rain around 3:30, I was at cart so I had to close down the cart when it started to pour, and then about 30 min later we got the word that we can reopen cart so we did and then around 8 pm it started to pour again so we got the word to just close down the cart for the night.

Tomorrow I work from 1pm to 9:30pm and apparently it is suppose to still rain.

Well that’s it.

Cheers,

Good Morning,

Good Afternoon, and

Good Night.

1 comment:

  1. .....frack, I just typed a big long comment and then the internet ate it @_@ Let's see if I can paraphrase what was written....we're getting snow and hail and I think it came from your rain, I was wondering if Joe pulled a me and snuck veggies into your food, teased you a little about our Sailor Moon finding a Tuxedo Mask, it's good that you found someone NOT crazy-in-a-bad-way to room with and hoped that you two can move in together soon.

    I think that was everything.

    Love love, I'll try to start reading these, you know, as you update instead of reading them a month at a time @_@

    -Cellel

    ReplyDelete