Monday, March 28, 2011

Update time

So I’m sitting here in my room debating if I should go get groceries since I haven’t done that in 2 weeks and right when I think I’m going to go in the rain storm the thunder hits and I quickly change my mind.

So the system that tells us our assignments for the day still won’t put me on the engraver I am always on a register or on tasking, I really want to Engrave some bracelets, put it will have to let me soon for in the next few weeks we are losing people because it is the end of their program and we are getting new people in and on some nights it is me and a new person so I will have to get on the engraver at some point.

I was going to try to figure out the public transportation system today because I had to go to my bank and get a letter but then I got a call this morning that said that the social security office did not need that letter anymore and that my SSN account was a go, so in 2 to 3 weeks I’ll have the card.

I am getting a home cooked meal tonight so that will be nice since I only have a few things left.

I was going to go to games night but if it keeps raining I think it is going to be cancelled because we have games night outside by the pool.

sorry this one is short there really wasn’t much to report.

Cheers,

Good Morning,

Good Afternoon, and

Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment