Thursday, March 10, 2011

It’s not going to be like college yay!!!

So I meet my last roommate and she is awsome, she has been staying at a friends house because she was getting annoyed with the roommates, I came back from my throw in last night (i’ll talk more about that later) and she was on the couch on the internet so we started to talk and we just hit it off so at least I finally have a roommate that wants to talk to me (unlike 3 years of college, one year of college I lived by myself).

So the throw in last night, it was fun they gave us advice about the program before the throw in and then they took us to it, I’m not going to tell you what happened in case your a Canadian that is coming down, but just know 2 things 1) we are insane and 2) the Canadian group has one major rule for throw in and that is “no pressure” if you don’t want to do something you don’t have to.

So I am getting annoyed with cords in my room, my roommate has one for internet, cable and then I have one for cable and instead of adding yet another cable to the madness I got a very cheap router, so maybe my roommate will get rid of the internet wire and use the wireless.

Today we had paperwork for taxes and we got a lecture about immigration compliance and that pretty much means one thing, “behave yourself or you can end up being deported” if we get termanated we must leave in 24h, I’m not planning on being termed so I am going to keep my nose clean, I’ll still have fun but in a manner that won’t get me kicked out of the country, for I don’t want to go back to the snow.

Tomorrow I have a day off and if it is nice (for it has been raining all day) I’m thinking of swimming or going to downtown Disney, since I don’t need a cast ID to get into that, however on Saturday I will be going to Traditions, and getting my first 8 hours of pay, I will also be getting my ID and nametag, can’t wait for that.

will that is it for now, I’m going to go make some food.

cheers,

Good Morning,

Good Afternoon, and

Good Night 

No comments:

Post a Comment