Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I’m here and I am alive

So Chelsea and I finally made it into Orlando and went to Vista way, they are really nice there and help us with our bag and gave us some water and cookies and some apples to take with us to eat later for we didn’t have time to go shopping (we arrived at Vista at around 9:00 and then there is a hourish talk about housing and what the days to follow will be like. 

Tomorrow I have to be at the common clubhouse at 8:30 for some more meetings, and then I’m hoping to go to wal-mart since I never actually made it there today.

I am in a 4 person place in commons, I originally thought it was a 6 person for i saw 3 doors but one was a laundry room, I’ll put pictures up eventually. So me and one other girl share one bathroom and the other room has there own bathroom as will so that will be nice only sharing with one person.

I meet some of my roommates and I'm not sure how this is going to play out, one i think is from Australia and she seemed nice, she gave me a tour of the apartment and then ran and she said she is sharing with a English girl but I haven’t meet her yet, I am sharing with a girl from Japan and I thought that would be cool because I always loved there culture but I found out she is never home, she was here to eat and we talked a little and then she went to her boyfriends house.  Currently I am here alone and I am getting a small feeling that this is going to be college all over again were none of the roommates talked. It looks like there is a dishes battle going on for I went looking for a measuring cup to fill up my water pillow and every single dish is dirty and it is either in the sink or the dishwasher.  I am too tired to deal with the dishes today but maybe I’ll give them a washing and get things clean again, I hate to say this since I am not a clean freak but even for me this place is too messy, I think I might give it a clean soon so that it is somewhat liveable.

Tomorrow ( will today – Wednesday the 9th) there is our throw in; in the evening so that will be fun.

ohhh, I have a guard kitty, it sits under my window (I'm on the first floor) and watches out, if someone comes close it meows, i think i might get it some treats tomorrow.

well that’s it for now, I’ll keep you informed on the roommates and what is happening.

 

Cheers,

Good Morning,

Good Afternoon, and

Good Night. 

1 comment:

  1. *hug* Love you!! You are awesome. I'm so proud of how brave you are to go on an adventure like this, I'm not sure I would have the courage. Hopefully this is NOT like the college situation, of course think of the amazing people you met in college, maybe you'll meet some more and if you don't live with them you could complain with them about your collective roommates. Love!

    I love your guard kitty, seems to be working out well for you. :) Keep updating, I like hearing about your adventures!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete