Sunday, March 20, 2011

“Just so you know there’s a bird in your shop”

For the last 2 hours of my shift tonight I kept getting told that there was a red cranial in our store, not taking in account that I was already talking to the animal control people who were standing there with a net, people STILL decide to tell me about the bird, my manager came up with a great way to answer that he said “yeah we are soon going to have our own Tiki room”, now I have 3 ways I could answer the customers 1. you don’t say, 2. your only the 100 person to tell me that or 3. it’s because Canada’s log store is homey for it. Now which one do you think I answer …. that’s right number 3 for both 1 and 2 will get me fired.

So today was my last training day and I passed my assessment so I became a full fledge cast member mainly meaning that I no longer am a shadow I will now be given roles by the computer to do, I am still wearing my earning my ears badge mainly because my manager said to wear it for at least 2 more shift and if I feel confidant with all the roles and believe I am good to go then on the 3rd shift in which should also be around the time the new person start, then the badge will be gone and there will be only one new person. The assessment was a 55 question test on the computer and then a few question from the manager when they come to do their briefing.

So I finished at 9 pm today and that meant that I could have watched the fireworks if I wanted but I really really wanted a seat on the bus so I ran to the bus stop and got on the 9:15 bus and got a seat. I get a new roommate on Tuesday and I decided to make her up a little goody bag, I am going to put it on the only empty bed with a welcome sign, I didn’t feel welcome when I first moved in and I want her to at least feel welcome. in the goody bag I put a couple of oranges, some candy and a pack of noodles, it’s not much but it is what I managed to by in bulk for myself and it should at least get them though a day until they can get some supplies, I told them the password for the wireless internet so that they don’t have to waste money on a cable.

I get tomorrow and Tuesday off, Tomorrow I am going to have to make myself vanish for a little while because since we are getting a new roommate on Tuesday they are sending a cleaning crew in on Monday… but we also have our room inspection so this should be fun, I really wanted to do laundry tomorrow so I hope it doesn’t take long until I can come back in, on Tuesday I’m not sure what I’m doing yet. oh but on Monday night I will be going to Games night with some Canadians.

well that’s it,

Cheers,

Good Morning,

Good Afternoon, and

Good Night.

3 comments:

  1. That would be cool if you were, hope your flight goes better then mine and if anything I will be seeing you Wednesday night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww you are such a sweetie! of course you would think to make a welcome package. hope they appreciated it. :D

    ReplyDelete