Tuesday, March 22, 2011

EPCOT on day off and new roommate.

So on Monday we thought we were going to have a inspection because they left us the inspection sheet but it turned out that they were just bringing in a cleaning crew to clean the place so that it looked nice for the new roommate that moved in on Tuesday, funny thing was we already cleaned it for the inspection but they went really detailed so all we had to do for the inspection today was keep everything they way they cleaned it and we are guaranteed a pass. 

So on Monday I went to Florida mall to see what there was there and it is quite a nice place, It took a hour to get there and the housing buses are only once every hour one day a week, Monday night I went to games night with other Canadians we played “Bagadash” I know I didn’t spell that one right, I think I’m going to make a habit of games night.

On Tuesday I went to EPCOT (yes that’s right I went to my work on a day off) and I looked at the flower and garden festival stuff below are some pictures.

. PICT0004PICT0005PICT0008PICT0012PICT0017PICT0018PICT0022PICT0029PICT0033PICT0034PICT0035PICT0036PICT0045PICT0046

 

After EPCOT Joe and I went and watched “Panyo” since I never seen the who thing and then I came home and there was a new girl there , it was my new roommate, she is from the UK and is going to be working in Food and Beverage. I talked to her for a while and she told me she was a very homey person so that might mean there might actually be a roommate around every now and then.

Tonight is a throw in for the new Canadian’s really hope they have found a place yet, first though I have to work from 3 pm to 9: 30 pm, it will be my first day as not a shadow, oh yeah I forgot to say that I passed my assessment and am now fully trained and have earned my ears.

That’s all for now,

Cheers,

Good Morning,

Good Afternoon, and

Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment