Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Weee!!!! Paperwork.

So it is day 2 and I still haven’t really talked to my roommates and beside the quick intro yesterday I haven’t seen them either. I’m giving it 3 weeks to see if I will finally get to know my roommates and if not I might put in for a move. I might have to start feeding random people, I did it my first year of college and developed some awesome friends, who are still friends now; feed them and they will come.

I went to wal-mart and got a bed sheet and food for I believe in bringing your own food for lunch and it will save money.

Oh I forgot to say yesterday, I am in a two bedroom at commons and that it is the highest rent.

Today we filled out a lot of forms; we filled out a employment form, a application for a SSN #, and a bunch of other ones that are for housing, we also got our housing ID so that we can get on the bus, tomorrow we have another early morning to have a talk from immigrations and also bank accounts, since I already have a US bank account I may have made things harder on myself when it comes to the interview for our SSN # I’m not sure yet how but Disney thinks I may just need to bring my Account info with me, i hope that’s all it is.

Tonight I am going to welcome party hosted by the old Canadian people to welcome us new people in, there is no hazing or anything, however it is free food so I am going Smile 

well that’s it for now, between paperwork and wal-mart there wasn’t much done.

cheers,

Good Morning,

Good Afternoon, and

Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment