Thursday, March 17, 2011

Days off and Randomness.

So for the last 2 days I just had days off yesterday I went with Joe (a guy I met who asked me out) to Publix and then Subway and then I just relaxed at home, today I went to Wal-mart because I realized I needed different socks for work, my socks are ankle socks and so when the hiking boots go on you can’t see the socks and according to Disney for the Canadian Pavilion the socks MUST be seen so I had to go out and get some crew socks.

Later on in the day Joe and I just watched  “Dark Crystal” for those that have never seen it or those who haven’t seen it in a while I suggest watching it, I forgot how advance it was for it’s time.

Tomorrow …. will actually today (March 18th) I am going to work and it will be the last time for a while I work in the morning because I am the newbie I get the pleasure of the night shifts. I also get the pleasure of the “Magic” (tragic) hours, next Thursday I am really dreading for the night before we have throw in for the new Canadians and that will be done by 1 am and then I have to get up at 5 am and go for a Social Security number and after that I get to go to work until 9:30 pm, I am really hoping that there right and we will be back at commons by 10am so I can at least get 2 hours of sleep since I don’t work until 3pm.

If you look to the side there is now a button that says “follow by email” apparently you just put in your email and it will send you a update when I update. I skilfully required (really meaning stole) that info from Kate on her blog “where dreams are real” so thanks Kate and congrats on getting a positions and can’t wait to see you down here.

Please, Please comment or ask questions, I will try my best to answer them or find out the answer.

Will that’s it,

Cheers,

Good Morning,

Good Afternoon, and

Good Night.     

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Great ideas should be shared amongst friends :) and thanks, I'm excited to meet you as well! My question for you is: Does merchandise to Kidcot still or is it back to attractions? and Does most of the pavilion go to throw ins/outs? I'm actually driving down with a friend who starts April 12th, so I might see you soon :)
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. sadly Kidcot has gone back to attractions I was told that once in a blue moon if attractions gets really understaffed one day then Merch would help them out but right now they are overstaffed so that won't be happening. And yeah throw ins/out are huge, my throw in last week I think it was all but 10 people were there. hope to meet you when you come out. :)

    ReplyDelete