Sunday, March 6, 2011

33 hours!!!!

Wow I have only 33 hours and then I will be in Florida, and then I will be seeing palm trees instead of snow.

In 21 hours I will be at the airport on my way, So I am all packed to go,  had to get my mom to repack for I apparently couldn’t get it all in, but she is a miracle worker who got it to fit.

I found out today that when you try to check in at the airport you have to go by the time of your last flight and not your first, so I can’t check in until 7am.

For the last few days I have been trying not to cry, It is amazing how much things I will miss but I know that I will be having a amazing time.

On Friday I worked one last time and on the Thursday I had my last film class, I have been with my mentor / boss for 10 years (since I took the film classes at 16). It was amazing how the relationship went from student / teacher to friends to family. She was crying I was going to start but I’ll hold it all in until the plane. Sad smile 

My mom and I are going to have our last girls day today, were going to pick up last min items and just hang out and talk, It’s weird I’m actually going to miss just sitting with her and watching t.v and not talking, It’s her company I’m going to miss the most.

will that is it,

In 33 hours I will be in the sunshine state Smile

 

cheers,

Good Morning,

Good Afternoon, and

Good Night 

1 comment:

  1. You're going to have the best time of your life!! The program is the greatest experience, you'll love it! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete