Friday, March 25, 2011

I really, really want to move.

I really need to move in with a friend, right now I am ready to strangle one roommate, the internet was on the frizz and I was trying to fix my wireless router and she was plugged into the actual internet box her internet started to act up so I realized that it wasn’t my box so I put down the wireless router and she started to blame me for the internet not working, I tried to explain to her that I just touched my wireless router and not the internet box so what I was doing with my router would not effect her in anyway and if the internet did not work it was because of the actual internet box which I did not touch but she still continued to blame me so I just said “whatever” and went to my room, the internet then started to work. Me and Maryann are going to be putting a request to transfer on Tuesday and hopefully get a one bedroom. However the roommate that was blaming me for the internet I think I am going to stay out of her way anyways for I do believe she is bipolar.

In other news I got a call from my mom and it turned out that the Deployment (the team that calls people in to take over shifts) still had my home number from Canada so my mom got a nice message asking if I wanted to come in early so she called me to let me know, so I started work 2 hours early and worked Extra magic hours where the park stays open until 12 am, I worked until 12:15am. I have now changed my number so that my mom doesn’t get anymore random messages.

I got my first Fantastic card which means that someone liked what they saw me doing and decided to commend me for it, It is very cool that I got on my 3rd shift without a trainer. 

I got called in early tomorrow so now I work 1pm to 9:30pm, instead of 3:30pm to 9:30pm.

Will that’s it,

Cheers,

Good Morning,

Good Afternoon, and

Good Night

1 comment:

  1. interesting, the words they use.. magic hours and fantastic cards.. and btw that isn't enough info on Joe, you better start talking more... love you! hope you're having fun! (and yeah stay away from bipolar people...)

    ReplyDelete