Saturday, April 2, 2011

3 days for update

Ok lets see:

March the 31st: I worked from 1pm to 9:30 will actually I was suppose to work until 9:30 but I got a Early Release (ER) instead so that meant that I only worked until 7:30. It rained all day Thursday and so we had the Canadian Merch Cart closed down so that meant that we had 5 people in the shop plus one who was a trainee and her trainer so we had 7 cast members in the shop and maybe 5 people in the shop at any given time, the trainee (Shelby) was doing all the transactions so that she was getting the hang of things so that left the rest of us with lots of time to kill, you can’t really stock if there’s no merch leaving the store. So we ended up playing the alphabet game, and moose toss and other random games like that. About 2 hours into the shift the phone rang and it was one of my managers asking if me and someone else wanted to go home, I said no but one of my other cast mates wanted to so her and one other went home and then at 6:30 they asked me again, I again said no but 2 others then went home, so that left me as the only one on rotation and then Shelby and Brendon (the trainer), my managers came up to me at 7:30 and this time said to just clock out Shelby and Brendon will close up, so I went home and had a good talk with my mom.

April 1st:  I worked 1 pm to 12:30 am, I worked magic hours with Brendon, there’s not really much to say about April 1st, I worked 11 hours and therefore got overtime. It was a nice day so we had a lot more people in the park.

April 2nd: I worked 1pm to 9:30 today, I was suppose to work 3:30 to 9:30 but someone asked me to switch shifts with her and I said sure why not. It was a busy day today and during one of my tasking times I was covering the cart register and Andrew who was at Engraver was helping out a lady and some one wanted a bracelet engraved so I jumped on the engraver and helped them out, it was the first time I used the engraver since the magic hours 2 weeks ago but I was really confident on it and Andrew saw that and said that he was going to put in a word with the managers tomorrow before I get in so that I can finally start picking up the engraver for a position instead of picking up cart register and whoever had cart register moves to engraver, picking up register doesn’t mean any more money or anything but it does mean doing something besides cash for a change.

will that’s it for now,

feel free to ask questions and make comments.

Cheers,

Good Morning,

Good Afternoon, and

Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment