Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wow 1000 Views!!!

Ok first of all thank everyone you got my blog up to 1000 Views so that is cool.

Now lets see what have you missed; well….on:

April 15th (Friday): I worked magic hours which means I worked from 1pm to 12:30am, it was actually a little more busier then normal, more and more people are actually starting to come to EPCOT and go into the World showcase during magic hours instead of just staying at Future world.

April 16th (Saturday): I worked from 3:30 to 9:30, it was insane at the engraver for everyone wanted to buy a bracelet. Cool thing is when I got home it turned out that my roommate made us supper with enough left over for lunch. 

April 17th (Sunday):   I worked from 11:00am to 9:30pm which meant that I was opening and closing, that was not cool. we had another position up that never was on before and it was called “Cart Register 2” It pretty much meant that you helped out at cart doing what ever they needed down, now normally when we get a rotation (also called a bump) the order is Cart register to Trading post 1, Trading post 1 to Engraver, Engraver to Trading Post 2, that way everyone has a chance to be inside and out, will with Cart register 2 up, the Trading post 2 will move to Cart register 2…. or at least that is what is suppose to happen but no of course it all goes wrong fro me and I get stuck at trading post 2 for the whole day.

April 18th (Monday) : now normally this is one of my days off but because of Easter and the fact one of our cast members took the week off we all have to work 6 days. So I worked 3:45pm to 10pm, we had Cart register 2 up again so that should tell you the start of my day, I got one bump where I was told to take over Cart register 1 so they could take over Cart register 2 just so that the person on Cart register 2 could go for a break, one of my leaders was there and intersect it and told the person on Cart Register 1 to stay there and that I was going to be Cart Register 2 and I found out that it was the engraver incident all over again where no one changed my skills in the computer, so he did and the computer started to give me the cart register 2 shifts ALL DAY so that was counter productive. but that night I learned another duty of merch and that is that every now and then you will be scheduled to do the money drop for UK and Canada along with some one from the UK pavilion. I was suppose to do that but we were over crowded and they wanted to know if some one wanted a ER (Early Release) and I volunteered, I was so tired that I just wanted to go home.

April 19th (Tuesday): also known as today. I had a day off so I spent it at walmart, but first I went to vista was and picked up my SSN number and new work ID, for all of you going to be coming out, you will go for your SSN appointment about 2 weeks in (at 5am in the morning) and then it will be sent to the Vista way serves center which you will then have to make your way to vista and pick it up but they are really friendly there and they always have freshly made cookies. after picking up my ID I went to walmart where I got a air mattress and a DVD player, I needed the Air mattress because the beds are rock hard and I like to save my back from some pain, and I was getting tired watching movies on my computer when we have a TV so I got a CHEAP DVD player but it works well. I also got the new Harry Potter movie and watched that for the rest of they day until my roommate came home and loved the fact we have a DVD player she borrowed Tangled from her friend and we watched it, it is not that bad of a movie.

Couple of things that don’t fit any where else:

- My very cool camcorder works again, it was refusing to work at my old place but when I moved into here I discovered this week that it actually works 100% again so that made me very very happy.

- I’m trying to get involved with S.T.A.G.E which is a theatre club at Disney that puts on shows every few months.

- Tomorrow I will be working 11am to 10pm so a open to close along with a money drop, sounds fun.

Will that’s it;

Feel free to leave comment and questions and I will answer them the best I can.

Cheers,

Good Morning,

Good Afternoon, and

Good Evening.

1 comment:

  1. Sheesh girl, you're working crazier shifts than I am!
    Hope you have a good Easter and that the bunny is good to you. Melanie and I watching old Disney shorts, lots of ones with Goofy giving instructions on how to do things like ski and dance. I miss old cartoons!!

    Love love!

    ReplyDelete