Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Finally seen IllumiNations!!!

lets see:

April 3rd: I worked from 3:30 to 9:30, still didn’t get onto the engraver but I talked to my leader and they looked into why I haven’t been put on it so that by Wed. I will be on it. Other then that it was the same thing as normal.

April 4th: I was going to go to Animal Kingdom but my friend I was going to go with got ill so I instead I went to Walmart and bought some groceries and then baked some cupcakes. That night I went to games night with some Canadians and played some monopoly.

April 5th: I had the day off and went to Magic Kingdom with Joe, it rained when we first got there so we went on all the inside rides and then we went to boardwalk and ate at Kouzzina by Cat Cora, which was really good , we then went to EPCOT  and watched IllumiNations which I haven’t seen and I have been here for a month so I decided it was time to finally see it.

That is all, tomorrow I have a class called “Safety in Motion” which will teach me to open a box and to lift it. and then I have work until 9:30 and I really hope they get it worked out so that I finally get onto the engraver.

Cheers,

Good Morning,

Good Afternoon, and

Good Night.

2 comments:

  1. No wonder I've been craving cupcakes all week. I miss going over to your place and having baked goods thrown at me.

    Love you!!

    -Ananas

    ReplyDelete
  2. mm cupcakes.. i miss mel cooking!

    ReplyDelete