Thursday, April 14, 2011

Weee No Blog Title Coming To Mind.

Hey, so today (Thursday) is a throw in but I decided not to go to it for security has Canadian’s red flagged. On Tuesday some Canadian’s and French decided to have a BBQ but some people brought out some beer and what not and you are not allowed to have alcohol outside of your house, well Security came and broke up the BBQ and saw the beer so they started confiscating housing ID’s until someone admitted to the beer, we lost one Canadian and 6 French got sent home, there was a Throw out yesterday and apparently it got shut down and so I just know that is what is going to happen to the Throw-in.

April 11: (Monday) I had the day off so I went and got grocreys and went to games night, which turned into a pool party for no one showed up and there were just 3 off us so we decided to just hit the pool.

April 12: (Tuesday) I hung around the house until I got bored and then went to Wal-mart for they had a brita water filter pitcher for $9, I didn’t really do much in the afternoon. I am however trying to get a bunch of people to come with me and try the Kitchen Sink.

 

This is the kitchen sink it has  8 scoops of ice cream, with all sorts of toppings ranging from candy bars, brownies, angel cake, sprinkles, cherries, bananas, strawberries, etc...AND A WHOLE CAN OF WHIPPED CREAM!

So far I have 4 Canadian’s and a few maybes from others, so this will be my goal to finally try this.

April 13: (Wed.) I worked 3:30 to 9:30 It was a pretty dead day there really wasn’t much people in the World Showcase, we also lost one of our Merch family it was her last day of the program, I will miss her.

April 14: (Thursday) I worked 3:30 to 9:30 and again it was dead we only did one page of engraving when we normally do 3 or 4. We also lost another member of our Merch family but this one decided to self term.

Today (Friday) I will be working 1 pm to 12:30 am which is the magic hours, I really hope attendance will pick up or the shift will be very very boring.

We are going into 55 hour work weeks as of next week so that will be good money, and I changed my direct deposit finally over to my bank.

On Sunday we meet the new Merch cast member so that will be cool.

Will that’s it,

Cheers,

Good Morning,

Good Afternoon, and

Good Night

2 comments: