Sunday, April 10, 2011

wow I have been here for a Month!

Sorry I haven’t updated in a while I have been working a lot, but lets see if I can fill in the blanks.

April 6th: I had “Safety in Motion” class so in other words it was a class on how to pick up a box for 2 hours, it was really boring. after class I went to work until 9:30.

April 7th: I had a meeting with France, and the UK at 8 am, they gave us free food and we even had a small pot of Tim Hortans for Canadians. at the end of the meeting there were still bags of bagels left that they were giving away so I took a bag, so now I have bagels. I killed 5 hours in EPCOT before I had to work at 3:30 and it was the most fun I had killing time before work usually I would kill time at malls or just looking around the store, it was so cool knowing that to kill time I could look around a Disney park. I am finally on the Engraver so I finally get to do things besides tills.

April 8th: my one month anniversary also was extra magic hours, I worked from 12:45pm to 12:30am, I also got asked by a fellow Canadian if I wanted to move in with her since she needed a new roommate and I was getting annoyed by mine. Magic hours was really boring there wasn’t really anyone in the park after 9 pm.

April 9th: I went into housing a few hours before work to see if I could move into my  fellow Canadians place and they said that because of the new arrive group on Tuesday if I wanted to move I would have to get everything moved on the 9th so I had 4 hours before work to get everything packed and moved my old place and the new place was on completely different sides of the complex, but I did get everything moved over so now I do not have to play “where’s the dishes” every night. I even got to work on time so it was a great day all around.

April 10th: (today) I finished unpacking and am going to work from 3pm to 9pm.

cheers,

Good Morning,

Good Afternoon, and

Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment