Tuesday, May 31, 2011

weeeee lots and lots of hours

Hey so apparently for the next 3 weeks I will be making money but have no time to spend it, we are losing 3 people tomorrow so that puts us understaffed, this week I am working 55 hours, next week I am working 60 hours and the following week I got the heads up I might be in for 70 hours for 2 people are taking vacations and even though we are getting 3 people in we are also taking people out of rotation so they can train them.

I went to Sea World on Monday and there was a promotion that you could pay for a day and get in for the rest of the year free (rest of 2011) so now I get access to Disney, Universal and Sea world, so now when I actually start getting days off again I can go to any park.

sorry it is short right now, I will up load some photos later.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to ask them.

Cheers,

Good Morning,

Good Afternoon, and

Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment