Tuesday, May 10, 2011

“Honey don’t touch their moose head”

Hey so I realized I am really late in updating so this time around I’m just going to give some brief point on what happened.

* So I heard the a funny thing from a guest, I was ringing a Guest purchase and it was a Moose head that you can put onto the wall (yes we actually sell that in the Canadian store) and there was this little girl next in line who was looking at our NHL playoff scores and she moved the moose’s head out of the way a bit, her mom goes “Honey don’t touch their Moose head” I looked up at her and she looked like she was going to burst out laughing, so I asked her if she ever thought she would say that sentence.

* I went to the Spring Formal, it was a Villain theme so I got some pictures with the Jafar, the evil step-mother, the evil queen and Mickey.

* A girl that I use to work with Self termed, or as I also found out was termed, because she went out and bought a switch blade, so moral of the story no matter how much you don’t like your roommates or living here don’t buy a knife and then tell people about it.

* Because of her leaving my schedule got messed around so when I looked at my schedule yesterday on my day off I suddenly saw that I got a shift for today which was suppose to be my 2nd day off, so I am now working 6 days this week and then 6 days next week as will.   

will that’s all for now,

I will try to keep this more up to date.

I would love some comments or questions

Cheers;

Good Morning,

Good Afternoon, and

Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment