Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Harry potter world

So I went back to work on Friday and one of my coworkers had left, her last week of the program was the same week I went back home but she did leave me a leaving note in my leaving book ( it’s a book that everyone who I meet and make friends with can write in when they leave at the end of their program) this week we will be loosing 3 more.

The new girl who was just earning her ears when I went home, has now earned her ears and is in rotation but the CDS is being annoying like it was with me and is not allowing her to pick up engraver positions. so hopefully it takes less time for her to get it worked out then it did for me.

on Monday (yesterday) I went to universal with a friend, though I should say that we only really did Harry Potter World, but I bought a annual pass on the flex plan (means that you put down a down payment of $115 and then every month they charge a credit card $12) but because I now have a annual pass I can go when ever I want, which is great for I am now addicted to Butterbeer, and I have found things I like to buy.

Today (Tuesday) I went to walmart and got some lunch items, I also did some laundry and just stayed inside for it was HOT out today.

These are pictures of Harry Potter World.

 

PIC_0622PIC_0623PIC_0624PIC_0625PIC_0626PIC_0627PIC_0628PIC_0629PIC_0630PIC_0631PIC_0632PIC_0633PIC_0634PIC_0635PIC_0636PIC_0637PIC_0638PIC_0639PIC_0640PIC_0642

 

That’s all for now,

Cheers,

Good Morning,

Good Afternoon, and

Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment