Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sugar Mama

Hey so I realized I haven’t updated in a while but there is a reason for that and that reason is ….. no time, we have been short staffed in Merch since we lost 3 people about 2 weeks ago, we got 3 new people in last week but this week is the week they started training so for about 3 weeks we each have been getting about 60 hours a week. Next week actually looks nice and is only at 39 hours but that is ok with me, for then it will give me time to do things I have been stalling on.

So as I said we got 3 new people who started, they seem good and we will be getting a new one next week as well.

I went to a information session to become a trainer and put in the paperwork for it so on June 25th we will be told if we move onto the interview stage, hopefully I get though and become a trainer for I really miss teaching.

We had a throw out tonight and I got a basket full of baking stuff and also a title, if you are Canadian you will hear the titles like; ie. Drunk girl, Captain Canada, Rum guy, and so on. Captain Canada is the person who will run all throw ins and throw outs. There is also the title of “Sugar Mama” which is there person who will basically bake random stuff for the pavilion, it is mainly cupcakes for the new Canadians at the throw out but they also bake b-day cakes and so on. Our Sugar Mama is now at the end of her program and needed to throw it down to some one else, will it was discovered that I love to bake so now I am the new Sugar Mama and will be baking for all the throw in.

I get to work open to close for the next 3 days so this will be fun,

I will try to update more often, please comment or ask questions.

Cheers;

Good Morning,

Good Afternoon. and

Good Night

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear more about the trainer process!! I'm applying for Canadian merch in July, love reading your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete