Monday, August 30, 2010

Ousted and a To Do list!

So in 4 days my brother is getting married and because of that I have now been ousted from my room, my aunt and uncle came in yesterday at 11 pm and are staying in my room, we gave away our spare bed a few months ago so now I get the couch weeee!!!! Tomorrow I will hopefully be upgrading to a air mattress, (I tried to make a bed out of 3 body pillows but no go, the floor is more uncomfortable then the couch).
So I have started a list of things I need to get done before I go to Disney, here is the list so far:
Get gst direct deposed
Clean and pack
Cancel blue cross
Go get teeth cleaned
Medical insurance
Police check
Cancel cell phone
Get prescriptions from doc
Buy plane ticket
Pay room and board charge $100
Get usa/canada bank account
Take advance Drivers test
Renew Passport

So this will be fun, I will be renewing my passport because it will be expiring 30 days after my program ends and most times the border guards won't let you by if it even looks like it will expire when you are there, plus I'm hoping work on cruise lines after and so I want to make sure that if I get hired I won't have to delay it because my passport expired.
I'm still on a graduated drivers license which means I am still on probation and I have been for the last 6 years because I am too cheap and lazy to go take the advanced driving test to get my full license, but my current license expires when I am in Disney so I figured I was going to have to renew it anyways so I might as will take the test as well, then at least I could rent a car for a few days down in florida if I want to, I'm going to be 26 in a few days ( 8 to be exact) so I won't need to pay any other fees.

Will that's it for now,

Good morning,
Good afternoon,
And good night.



No comments:

Post a Comment