Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Money, weddings, moving and dragons

Hey guys so in:
6 Months
10 Days
9 Hours
55 Minutes
I will be in disney world. I realized that I can not spend any money on stupid things before I go.
So in a week and a half I'm going to be a bridesmaid in my brothers wedding and in about 2 months my family will be moving to a new place, I decided to move with them since I will be gone for a year I didn't see the point in getting my own place.
So right now my house is filled with boxes and dragons, that's right dragons for my future sister in law decided that she wanted to make stuffed dragons for wedding favors, it's a cool idea but a pain to make.
Disney wise I'm still waiting for my package and I really can't wait to look at it.
But that's it for now.
Good morning,
Good afternoon and
Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment