Saturday, October 8, 2011

Food and Wine, S.T.A.G.E, and work

So I joined the S.T.A.G.E club that Disney has to offer they are putting on “Importance of being Ernest” and when I was originally brought on I was to be one of the Assistant Stage Managers, but apparently what I was taught at school and what they see here are two different things so because I was doing more then what I was suppose to they moved me up to the Assistant Director job, which is a higher position then a Assistant Stage Manager. Every Tuesday-Saturday I have rehearsal so basically I go to work and after work I go straight to rehearsal meaning that I leave the house at 9 in the morning and get home at 11 at night, it is tiring but I am having a blast. I was asked if I wanted to help with costumes with a musical that a local theatre company is putting on so I will get a chance to see other people besides Disney people.

At Epcot right now is the Food and Wine Festival there are 28 different booths of different nations and each one has wine and some type of food and then there are a few booths of just beer, so that means we get very drunk people. I have tasted a few of them and it is not bad, I’m hoping to taste some more soon but right now it is busy and I run away after work.

At work we were giving Kidcot yesterday because attractions was so short staffed that they only ha 3 people on, it was a change of pace and a position that you do not get yelled at for sitting down at.

I also reapplied for a trainer position again so this will be take two and hopefully I can get it this time, my leaders are rooting for me and one told me that all the questions will be the same so at least I know what will be asked, just make sure I don’t tell anyone else the questions, but there was only one other person I was scared of applying since she is over the top happy but she is not so I stand a chance.

The weather is starting to cool down so that we are only in the 90 and not in the 100 so that’s nice at least were not sweating like mad anymore.

will that is all for now,

Cheers;

Good Morning,

Good Afternoon, and

Good Night      

No comments:

Post a Comment