Monday, July 18, 2011

Winnie the Pooh and Harry Potter.

So in the last few days I have been working. But here are a few things that have happened:

- I got into the course I wanted, it is a course called “Entertainment Show Production Professional Development Study” (https://www.wdwcollegeprogram.com/sap/its/mimes/zh_wdwcp/students/education/edu_pds.html) when I applied for it they put my name onto a waitlist and then picked the students who have majored in theatre and show production, I have majored in theatre so they let me into the course, It should start end of Sept. or beginning of Oct.

- my room mate is gone for a few days and it was a spur of the moment thing, her husband surprised her for their 30th anniversary, yesterday he came and surprised her at work so she got home and told me she was taking off for a few days so now I have the apartment all to myself which is actually weird  and I know by the time I get use to it she will be back.

- Brazilian tour groups are EVERYWHERE, and I mean everywhere they are at EVERY park and even at the outlet mall that is across the street from housing. Every day they are at Epcot and they travel in packs of 50 so when we make one bracelet all 50 of them decided they want one, even on days off you can’t get away from them you will run into them at all the Disney parks and also at SeaWorld and Universal. We will also go across the street to get to the outlet mall and there will be about 200 of them sitting in the middle of the walkway. 

last thing

- today I went to see Harry Potter and Winnie the Pooh. Winnie the Pooh was a little of a disappointment and Pooh bear is my favourite character. but Harry Potter was awesome, I went to see it in the dine in theatre in downtown Disney, it was cool you sit down pick what you want to eat and you have a call button to call your server and you can call them anytime during the movie except the last 45 min. The were also serving there version of Butter beer but I like to stick with universals butter beer. But I was not disappointed with Harry Potter at all this movie they did it right I can’t wit until it comes out onto DVD which I think will be around Christmas. If you haven’t seen Harry Potter yet I suggest you go out and see it.

Will that is all Tonight is games night and we are going to be doing a scavenger hunt so that should be fun.

Cheers;

Good Morning,

Good Afternoon, and

Good Night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment