Saturday, July 30, 2011

new phone

so lets see what has happened since I last updated,

- we got a few new cast members in Merch. I will meet them on Friday for they didn’t come to the throw in and when they start training on Sunday I have that off and they they have merchentainment on Monday and Discovery day on Tuesday and then the will be off Wednesday and Thursday for that is when there trainer has off so Friday will be they day I meet them, one is apparently 50 years old and they other one is 23 and married so this will be interesting.

- I actually have a 3 day weekend for one girl wanted some more hours and I wanted a long weekend so I gave her my shift.

- A few of my new Co workers have asked me why I didn’t become a trainer apparently I have taught them a bunch of things with out knowing it, they said I had a very good way of explaining things. so what I figure is that even if they didn’t pick me to be a trainer at least I can still help out the new people.

- I got a new phone it’s with metro pcs and it was $29 and I will pay $60 a month which will give me unlimited everything including unlimited text and call.

will that’s it for now.

if you have any questions or comments let me know.

Cheers;

Good Morning,

Good Afternoon, and

Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment