Monday, February 28, 2011

Canada I’m glad you gave me a going away present……

but I want a exchange. I want to give back this weather for some nice weather….. (look out side… see more snow) fine be that way, if you must be evil I will leave (in 7 days).

We are having lots of snow here and it is cold… and I don’t mean “it feels cold” I mean “It is down right cold”.  Couple of things confuse me about the snow fall and that is:

1. For people who were born and raised in Canada, most learned how to drive in the snow and for some reason people forget how to drive in snow, its not as if we don’t see it 10 months of the year.

and

2. It really baffles my might that girls would go out in –33*C weather wearing a mini skirt and a small jacket, common sense says ….. you are going to freeze. 

I got a email from the Disney service centre reminding me to get a Visa stamp when I enter Toronto for if I don’t I would have to exit the US and then renter so I am going to stand there until they stamp it, they will not get rid of me.

Will this is a short blog

cheers,

Good morning,

Good afternoon, and

Good night

2 comments:

  1. wait you have to get a visa stamp when you enter toronto? no one told me this! maybe i'll get an email soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be getting the email a week before you leave. Apperently the paperwork is only the "yes you can work here" paperwork, you need the actual stamp for it to be official, but you get the stamp when you are going from your departing Canadian city and entering the US.

    ReplyDelete