Monday, February 14, 2011

22 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

Ok so I only have 22 days left until I head off, however now I am stuck in a moral dilemma. My Baba is now in the hospital and no one knows what is wrong with her and I'm sure she won't be out until after I am gone. She told me before she went in that I am to go no natter what, so you would think that would be a easy decision right.... Wrong, part of me knows that I have to fallow her wishes and go but the other part keeps thinking what if she doesn't make it. My parents still tell me to go so I know they won't be mad.
I am waiting for a pay cheque to get to me so I can buy medical insurance right now the money I have in the account needs to go to teeth fillings so that sucks.
I paid for the program fee which was $104.
And I got my VISA so that is awesome now I just need to finish packing and keep visiting my Baba.
That it for now, if anyone has any question or comments I would love to hear them.
Oh and later I'll put up a list of the blogs I am reading.
Good morning,
Good Afternoon and
Good night

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

3 comments:

  1. This sounds entirely too much like when I had two weeks left on the cruise ship and my dog was sick. I had the chance to leave early to go home and see him, but my parents talked me into staying...and he passed away a week later while I was sailing into the Mediteranian. That being said, your Baba is DEFINITELY getting better health care than Chinook was, and given how stubborn your family tends to be, she'll do her darnedest to stay fit until you get back so that you can enjoy yourself down there.

    Out of curiosity (and because I've had my nose in books full of random illnesses lately) what are her symptoms, and what have they ruled out?

    Lovelove,

    Ananas

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANA!!!!! *hug*
    They know that she has 2 infections in her blood and that one of her meds might be messing with her, now if they can figure out what's with the fever (because their not sure if that is related to the blood infection).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if they can get the meds sorted out it should be easier for her to heal the infections. @_@ Meds scare me a little with the older generation, my grandmother almost died because she was being over-medicated. She's fine now that they've cut her way back on them but still!

    ReplyDelete