Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snow, snow and more snow

Well I really can not wait until I get to Florida in march for right now I am getting snowed in. I can't believe that next winter at this time I won't be buried in snow, I won't be spending 15 min each time I want to go some where finding my car.
My job at toys r us has come to a end and my film classes that I help teach will be starting up again at the end of the month.
On to some Disney news, I have my plane booked to get out there and I found put that someone in my arrive group will be on the same flight, so at least I will have someone to get lost with, cool thing about my flight is it only cost me $247 with tax, I got it though air Canada.
I'm still looking into insurance, so that will be the next purchase.
Will that's it.
Good morning,
Good afternoon,
And good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment