Thursday, December 9, 2010

88 days!!!!

So I missed the 99 day mark, but here is the 88 day mark and I still have nothing done.
I have been working non stop to make the money I need, but I did get my police check in and I have been stalking the airline sites watching the prices so I know which flight i want, now I just need to book it and for medical I think I'm going with the one from yummy jobs for 4 months and then take the Disney one.
Next week i'm getting a massive pay cheque so all that will get me my flight and medical.... If I could only get to my money in my bank account, I tried to buy some Christmas presents and it told me "no way" now I know for a fact i have money so trying to figure out why I couldn't get it was not fun, I had to call the bank and I found out my bank card might have been hacked at a store I bought something else at so they put my available funds to $0 and didn't tell me so when I called they said "we contacted you...." umm last time I checked I made the phone call, so now I need to go to the bank and get a new card which will be a fun adventure to fit in, seeing as from 5pm to 9pm i go to job 1 and then from 10pm to 6am I got to job 2, banks open at 10am so I will be getting 5 hours of sleep. Weeeeee!!!!!!!!
Speaking of lack of sleep, I should get some for I need to be up in 5 hours.

Good morning,
Good afternoon and
Good night.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment